The auto lift cables or car lift cables (Equalization Cables) are responsible for making sure the swing arms are level and the vehicle is lifted evenly (or equalized) when raising or lowering the lift. With use over time, cables stretch, neck, fray, break and corrode, which leads to uneven lifting of the vehicle. When any of these conditions occur, cables must be adjusted so that the locks are clicking at the same time, or replaced when these conditions are severe and/or there are broken strands on the lift cables.
At Allpart Supply, we understand that time is money and that automotive lift downtime is unacceptable to any and all shops. With this in mind, Allpart Supply goes to great lengths to ensure that the quality, durability and longevity of our cables not only meet OEM standards, but greatly exceed them. As a result, we offer lift cables or equalization cables that have the following features and benefits to ensure that we meet or exceed the industry’s highest standards:
1. All Allpart Supply lift cables are made in the USA and assembled in our Arlington, TX manufacturing facility.
2. Allpart Supply performs frequent pull strength and breakage testing on our lift cables or equalization cables to ensure high-quality products.
3. Equalization cable ends, both threaded and button, and swaging sleeves are made from the highest grade of 12L14 cold drawn steel.
4. Auto lift cables can be made to OE specifications or custom lengths with any combination of ends.
5. As previously stated, all Allpart Supply cables meet and exceed OEM specifications.
6. Stainless steel rope is available for extreme applications.
7. Allpart Supply’s specification database gives us the ability to manufacture lift cables for most modern automotive lift (Rotary® Lifts, Challenger Lifts, BendPak® Lifts, Wheeltronics Lifts) and discontinued automotive lift (Grand Lifts, Eagle Lifts, Acanus Lifts) applications.
8. Allpart Supply’s auto lift cables or equalization cables are available for 2 post lifts, 4 post lifts and in-ground lifts.
For any information or assistance concerning equalization cables, let our highly-qualified and experienced staff help you find the right lift cables for your automotive lift by calling 800.381.1330.