Arlington, Texas — Allpart Supply of Arlington, Texas returns to SEMA 2018 Lower South Hall Booth #40133 with a host of solutions for both HD Alignment and wheel balancing for Passenger and Medium Duty vehicles. A long-time SEMA exhibitor, Allpart will once again feature many products from HAWEKA of Germany, a proven leader in both industries.
Heavy Duty truck and trailer alignment is critical today, with big rigs in constant use and more and more freight sent ground. At next week’s SEMA 2018 in Las Vegas, Allpart Supply will feature Haweka’s AXIS4000, the Anywhere, Anytime, HD Alignment System™, which alleviates the increased stress on both trucks and owner/operators efficiently, expertly, and on-site.
Allpart’s HAWEKA AXIS4000 addresses HD alignment problems head-on:
• Measuring reference is the CENTER LINE OF THE FRAME (required by truck manufacturers).
• The system is completely mobile, enabling use anywhere, including in a dirt or gravel parking lot outside in full sun or any other weather condition.
• With AXIS4000 the rig may be aligned in the driving condition—no lifting is necessary.
• Measurements are fast and straightforward (toe and single toe, steering gear middle position, caster, camber, KPI (King Pin Inclination), thrust angle, maximum steering turn, out of square, and axle offset).
• Patented ProClamp clamping device with grapplers is ideal for aluminum rims.
• 360° rotating camera measuring heads guarantee instantaneous recording of actual data.
• Adjustments are immediately displayed on the monitor and readings recorded by radio transmission.
• Multi-axle vehicles (trucks, tractor trailers, buses) are quickly aligned with two additional turning plates.
• Precision-designed magnetic feet ensure fast fitting to steel rims.
• Printouts show before and after readings and setting values.
Allpart Supply will have an Axis4000, The Anywhere, Anytime HD Alignment System™ in its SEMA booth for closer inspection and demonstrations.
Allpart Supply will also display several Medium Duty and Passenger Car wheel balancing solutions in the Allpart booth next week —
For those tired of keeping track of and changing out cones, collets, and discs, Allpart has HAWEKA’s QuickHub, the Ultimate Mid Centering Device. The QuickHub is unique, for it works for both Medium Duty and Passenger cars and
• Replaces all other hub centering devices like cones, collets, or discs.
• Provides Premium Centering for all 4, 5, 6 lug applications
• Offers Premium Centering for all 8, 10 lug Medium Duty applications
• Replicates wheel hub exactly with Taperless, Tolerance-free Centering
• Covers 53.5mm – 171.5mm Hub Diameters with Fully-Adjustable Variable Centering
• Upgrades MCDs on all common balancers – both conical and cylindrical connections
• Provides No Counteraction of Spring Tension
• Increases Clamping Range using Quick-Attach Hub Diameter Attachments
• Eliminates Front Coning and Ensures Proper Positioning of Rims on Balancers
Allpart will also have both a sample Medium Duty Kit and Passenger Centering System on hand:
HAWEKA’s ProMax MD Expert Kit with Adapter Stand (HW 280 400 139) for Medium Duty Applications
• Expert Centering Solution for 8- and 10-lug Medium Duty Applications
• Hub Pilot Discs replicate vehicle hub exactly, providing the expert mounting solution
• One lug adapter with long plug-in studs for all MD applications
• Problem solving solution for Chevy/GMC 8×180 and 8×210 applications
• Problem solving solution for Ford 8×170, 8×200, and 10×225 applications
• Problem solving solution for all 8×6.5 applications
• Application chart for plate and collet look up by vehicle included
HAWEKA’s Pro Precision Centering System (HW 280 400 147) for Passenger Car Applications includes
• Professionally-centered rims at the hub
• Even and consistent pressure from the lug
• Tolerance-Free Centering
• Problem solving solutions
Allpart Supply looks forward to seeing everyone at Lower South Hall Booth 40133 next Tuesday-Friday at SEMA 2018! Until then, learn more about our line of MD and Passenger Centering Systems and the AXIS4000 on www.haweka-usa.com or by calling Allpart Supply at 877-216-0083.